Dance Academy reserves the right to alter the timetable at any given time and without notice.
- Dance Academy may cancel this agreement at any time before the commencement of any term.
- In the event of such a cancellation, DC will refund any fees paid in respect of that terms sessions.
- In the case of individual sessions being cancelled, DC will either credit the fee or refund the fees attributable to each session, if the session cannot be made up elsewhere.
A gentle reminder, can you please ensure that if your child is sick, you do not bring them to class. If your child has had a temperature or vomited in the previous 24 hours do not attend
class, you can contact us so that we can book you a make – up class instead. Thank you in advance for your co-operation.
Any teacher at Dance Academy can refuse entry or send home a child if the child appears to be ill with either a temperature, rash or serious illness.
A child will be able to do 2 make-up classes within any term. This depends on available space in a similar class. A child cannot do a make-up class in a full class.
Data Protection Regulations
Dance Academy will not disclose your information to third parties except where the law requires, or where you have given your permission to do so.
Our client's details are being stored with Class Manager and are fully compliant with GDPR.
- Class Manager: full name of customer and pupil, home address, DOB, medical issues, email address, mobile and/or landline number
If you no longer wish to continue to be a customer at Dance Academy and hand in your relevant notice, we will archive your details in case you wish to return in the future. If you wish for your
details to be fully deleted, please notify us via email email@example.com
Photography and Film for Publicity
Photography and/or film may be made during class/performance by teachers/members of staff only. Photographs and/or film for publicity are to be found on our website, facebook, twitter, instagram,
photographs, posters and/or flyers only. no names will be used in conjunction with the pictures/films taken and used. If you do not consent please specify to opt out before registering your
- To make sure all contact details are up to date and provide several contact numbers in the unlikely case of an accident.
- If a child suffers from say asthma etc that the child has the necessary medication which is put on the teacher's table for the duration of the class.
- To make sure student attends class in appropriate clothing. All items are to be named.
- Items of footwear are not permitted to be worn outside of the dance studio and alternative footwear should be worn to and from class.
- Hair is to be of an appropriate style for the class to be taken. Hair should be brushed secured off the face and neck, out of the eyes thus not causing a distraction to the dancer.
- Prior to the start of class ensure the student has been to the toilet (needed or not) to avoid accidents and disrupt the class for the other dancers in attendance and the teacher.
- Children to be changed in an appropriate discreet area where possible and to be respectful and maintain modesty where possible (Basically no young children to be running around in underwear or
naked especially in communal areas)
- Parent carer to deliver and collect students directly to the teacher in a calm orderly fashion.
- To make the teacher aware of unusual circumstances that may affect the students well being i.e. death of a family member, divorce or any other situation without meaning to be intrusive.
- Any medical conditions.
- Any learning difficulties.
- Nut sufferer, epileptic, asthma, diabetic, etc.
- Any conditions that may need special attention.
The Dance Centre does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal items from the classes or café area.
All students are expected to conduct themselves sensibly during class and show respect for fellow students and teachers. Disruptive behaviour will
not be tolerated.